Refrigerator maintenance is important. HomeAdvisor has 5 hacks to keep your fridge maintained, and odor-free. Find us on Facebook for more tips like these- https://www.facebook.com/HomeAdvisor/
1. Vacuum the condenser coils to remove dirt as it builds up.
2. Every six months, change the water filter.
3. Clean the door baskets before you grocery shop or when the groceries in your refrigerator are low.
4. Wipe off shelves and drawers weekly.
5. Place baking soda in your refrigerator to absorb the odors that can occur.
- DIY Quartz Battery Wall Clock Movement Mechanism Repair Tools Sets Replace Parts $4.60
- Glotech Coil Jig Organic Cotton Pliers Tweezer Heating Wire RTA DIY Tools Kits $12.88
- 4pcs Carbon Steel Wood Work Plug Cutter Cutting Power Tool Drill Bit Set DIY US $6.88
- 20 PCS/Set Leather Working Saddle Craft Carve Leather Stamps Making DIY Tools $13.19
- Creative Glass Bottle Cutter DIY Tools Tool Professional Bottles Cutting New $11.99
- 15 DIY Projects For Dog Owners
- 20 Amazing Wood DIY Projects Wood Products WoodWorking Tools Ideas You MUST See | FW Channel 2018
- 22 Cool Summer Craft Ideas | DIY Projects For Summer | Handcraft
- Universal Free energy generator electric DC motor 230 Volts – Experiment DIY projects at School
- 8 Best DIY Room Decor Idea 2019 !!! DIY Projects