Own a Lawn Care Business? 👌 👉 I have Free Stuff for You
Get your Freebies here: https://lawncrack.com/sneak-peak
It describes exactly how I made over $100K running my lawn care business that I started with a push mower. You can do it too!
$387 Proslide XT??? Yes sir!!
👆 👆 👆 👆 ☝️ 👇👇👇👇👇
Only @ LawnCrack.com/Shopping
Cracking the Code to Profit is also available! If you are not making $100k as the owner of your lawn care business…buy the book!
📗📘 I wrote the book on how to build a profitable lawn care and landscaping company: 📘📗https://lawncrack.com/product/cracking-code-profit-paperback/
📚🎧 FREE Audible Trial – Listen to Books instead of Music while you work! https://goo.gl/QfmFk3 (affiliate)
🎧🎼🥁 Still Rather Listen to Music Sometimes? Amazon Music has you covered – FREE Trial: https://goo.gl/hgdEoA (affiliate)
—– SUBSCRIBE: https://youtube.com/c/lawncrack —–
Step by step guide on how to mulch like a pro!
1) Round up any weeds at least 3 days before you plan to spread the mulch. This will eliminate so many of the future weeds from even germinating it is not even funny!
2)Get a steel spade instead of a cheap wooden spade. You will thank me! Quit being so cheap! Spending money on things that make jobs go faster and strain your employees less are GOOD investments.
3)Get a full-size pitchfork to scoop your mulch. There is just no other way to efficiently scoop mulch. A scoop shovel works great for the last little bit.
Weeding/Edging – Before Any Mulch is Laid
Prune anything in need and weed beds before edging. This will keep the dirt out of our yard waste. Picking up dirt mixed in with your plant clippings is not fun and this will also cause the local yard waste dump site to not accept your debris. Collect weeds and clippings in a bag or tarp. Any border the mulch has with rocks or concrete will need to be scraped back. Any grass border needs to be edged with a shovel 3-5 inches deep. We want our edges clean, neat, and straight. Use a string trimmer to snap a line down before cutting in your edge. MAKE SURE no mulch or dirt is left in the grass before you begin laying mulch. By hand, clean out the edge of any loose debris. Blow everything back into the beds before beginning to mulch, including debris built up along parking lot edge. Break up all dirt clumps and spread them out evenly, so when you begin to mulch you don’t have to mess with them anymore.
Pre-Emergent – Spread the pre-emergent by hand over any area that is to be mulched.
Load up all wheel barrels at the same time. Don’t mulch yourself into a corner. We need an even coat of mulch 1.5 to 2 inches over all the beds. NO CLUMPS OF MULCH! NO MULCH IN THE GRASS.
When finished mulching…tamp all edges with a hard rake. Carefully blow any mulch off the concrete back into the beds.
WHEN COMPLETE. Make sure the area around the trailer is all cleaned up. If you moved the truck and trailer during the job make sure all loading areas are cleaned up.
Make sure we have all of our tools and get to the next job.
1 – Prune and clean up before doing any digging or edging.
2- Edge beds and scrap back concrete borders. Pull weeds not too.
3- Even out clumps left from edging and grade your edge into the bed.
4- Blow any dirt/mulch back into beds from all sides (e.i. parking lot too) Clean out your edge!
5- Pre-M – Make sure all beds are hit!
6- Spread mulch –DO NOT GET MULCH IN THE GRASS
7- Move truck and trailer as needed – clean each spot as you go
8 – Tamp all edges
9- Blow everything off one more time
10 – Double check work
- DIY Quartz Battery Wall Clock Movement Mechanism Repair Tools Sets Replace Parts $4.60
- Glotech Coil Jig Organic Cotton Pliers Tweezer Heating Wire RTA DIY Tools Kits $12.88
- 4pcs Carbon Steel Wood Work Plug Cutter Cutting Power Tool Drill Bit Set DIY US $6.88
- 20 PCS/Set Leather Working Saddle Craft Carve Leather Stamps Making DIY Tools $13.19
- Creative Glass Bottle Cutter DIY Tools Tool Professional Bottles Cutting New $11.99
- 15 DIY Projects For Dog Owners
- 20 Amazing Wood DIY Projects Wood Products WoodWorking Tools Ideas You MUST See | FW Channel 2018
- 22 Cool Summer Craft Ideas | DIY Projects For Summer | Handcraft
- Universal Free energy generator electric DC motor 230 Volts – Experiment DIY projects at School
- 8 Best DIY Room Decor Idea 2019 !!! DIY Projects