DIYs TO MAKE WITH YOUR KIDS
Need to liven up the party space? Just add gigantic confetti balloons.
Clear 36″ balloon
Tissue paper in various colors or pre-cut tissue paper confetti
Hold open the mouth of the balloon and add as much confetti as you would like. It works best if you put the confetti in a bit at a time. This will allow it to have more static and stick to the sides of the balloon.
Fill the balloon with helium, knot and attach to ribbon. Shake balloon as needed to spread the confetti evenly.
Tip: If using pre-cut tissue confetti, be sure to touch each piece of confetti before putting into balloon. The static electricity helps it stick better to the balloon!
0:39 Glue eye
2:30 Smoke magic
4:43 Confetti balloons
9:59 Puffy paint
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
- DIY Quartz Battery Wall Clock Movement Mechanism Repair Tools Sets Replace Parts $4.60
- Glotech Coil Jig Organic Cotton Pliers Tweezer Heating Wire RTA DIY Tools Kits $12.88
- 4pcs Carbon Steel Wood Work Plug Cutter Cutting Power Tool Drill Bit Set DIY US $6.88
- 20 PCS/Set Leather Working Saddle Craft Carve Leather Stamps Making DIY Tools $13.19
- Creative Glass Bottle Cutter DIY Tools Tool Professional Bottles Cutting New $11.99
- 15 DIY Projects For Dog Owners
- 20 Amazing Wood DIY Projects Wood Products WoodWorking Tools Ideas You MUST See | FW Channel 2018
- 22 Cool Summer Craft Ideas | DIY Projects For Summer | Handcraft
- Universal Free energy generator electric DC motor 230 Volts – Experiment DIY projects at School
- 8 Best DIY Room Decor Idea 2019 !!! DIY Projects